I woke up this morning and really craving for some hearty pancakes. It really is the best thing for a lazy Sunday sleep in!!!
Bilberries pancake is just one of those things that all human beings love! I know it sounds crazy to make your own jam but trust me, it's worth it! And it takes only 10 more minutes of your time!
Try it out next Sunday! It's full of antioxidant, vitamins and fill you up for the whole morning...or afternoon :)
Total preparation + cooking time - 30 minutes
For the jam / sauce:
1. BERRYFECT® Bilberry- Blackcurrant Powder
2. Fresh blueberries
3. Maple syrup (2 tablespoons)
4. 1 tsp of Agar Agar to thicken Up the "Jam"
For the pancake:
1. You can make your own GF Flour but I am really lazy today so just use the Yin Chuan 100% Rice Flour Pancake mix (1 Cup)
2. 240 cc plant based milk
3. 3 tablespoon of coconut cream, Optional but I love all things coconut!!!
4. 6 Flax egg
5. Pinch of salt
1. Mix all the ingredients for the "jam" and cook it under very low heat for about 7 minutes. Once the sauce starts to thicken, take it off the heat and let cool.
2. Mix 2-5 of the pancake ingredients together. Then gradually add in the pancake mix / GF Flour of your choice.
3. Fry and toss away!
4. Enjoy with your freshly made Bilberry-Blackcurrant jam!
#glutenfree #vegan #homemade #pancakes #BERRYFECT® #Bilberries #antioxidants #vitamins #sunday