100 % Cold-pressed Organic Wild Lingonberry Juice
- Handpicked wild Lingonberries from organic certified northern Finnish forest.
- Cold-pressed in order to preserved as much nutrients as possible.
- A bottle of 500ml juice is made with 1400g fresh berries.
- Nutrient-Rich with high antioxidant minerals, manganese, a mineral that is a component of superoxide dismutase.
- Quercetin may help to reduce risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and other conditions.
- Animal studies show that drinking lingonberry juice lowered the already elevated blood pressure and improved the function of blood vessels.
Pure 100% Wild Organic Lingonberries
What is Lingonberry?
Lingonberry, also known as foxberries or cowberries, has been used for centuries both as food and as medicine. It is nature's own vitamin, mineral and polyphenol pill.
Arctic lingonberries are rich in polyphenols, such as resveratrol, quercetin and proanthocyanidins. They are rich in organic acids, such as benzoic acid, which play an important role as natural preservatives.
The nutrients in lingonberries have also been linked to a lower risk of infections such as urinary tract infection.
It is fat-free and does not contain any saturated fat. This is why it is excellent for those who are in need of watching their weight.
Product Origin: Finland
About This Brand:
Kaskein Marja Oy was founded in Finland in 1981 and is still run by the found family. High quality is one of our main values. That's why we only use the best possible Finnish ingredients. We cherish the age-old, wise culinary cultures of Artic region, aiming to produce pure, healthy and tasty products.