Freeze-dried Organic Wild Lingonberry
- Handpicked wild Lingonberries from organic certified northern Finnish forest.
- Free-dried preserved all taste, colour as well as the healthy nutrients.
- Nutrient-Rich with high antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E.
- High in dietary fibre.
- Virtually no sodium but is abundant in potassium.
- Rich in polyphenols, for example, resveratrol, quercetin and proanthocyanidins.
- The nutrients in lingonberries have also been linked to a lower risk of infections such as urinary tract infection.
- Work great with baking and they give a beautiful finishing touch to anything from a sweet meringue to a delicious smoothie.
Pure 100% Wild Organic Lingonberries
What is Lingonberry?
Lingonberry, also known as foxberries or cowberries, has been used for centuries both as food and as medicine. It is nature's own vitamin, mineral and polyphenol pill.
It is fat-free and does not contain any saturated fat. This is why it is excellent for those who are in need of watching their weight.
Product Origin: Finland
About This Brand:
Kaskein Marja Oy was founded in Finland in 1981 and is still run by the found family. High quality is one of our main values. That's why we only use the best possible Finnish ingredients. We cherish the age-old, wise culinary cultures of Artic region, aiming to produce pure, healthy and tasty products.