Freeze-dried Organic Wild Bilberry
- Handpicked wild Bilberries from organic certified northern Finnish forest.
- Free-dried preserved all taste, colour as well as the healthy nutrients.
- Nutrient-Rich with high antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E.
- Up to 4 times more anthocyanins, which is vital for eye-health.
- Regular consumption of berries has been observed to have a positive effect on contributing factors of cardiac health, blood coagulation, blood pressure and HDL cholesterol.
- Work great with baking and they give a beautiful finishing touch to anything from a sweet meringue to a delicious smoothie.
Pure 100% Wild Organic Bilberries
What is Bilberry?
Bilberry, also known as wild blueberry, has extremely high nutritional value, and they are said to be nature's own vitamin, mineral and polyphenol pills. The bilberry contains several times more flavonoids and anthocyanins than the cultivated highbush blueberry.
Product Origin: Finland
About This Brand:
Kaskein Marja Oy was founded in Finland in 1981 and is still run by the found family. High quality is one of our main values. That's why we only use the best possible Finnish ingredients. We cherish the age-old, wise culinary cultures of Artic region, aiming to produce pure, healthy and tasty products.